Donald Trump unveiled his nomination for the position of vice-chair for supervision at the Federal Reserve on July 10, filling the role for the first time.
Randal Quarles will become the most influential regulatory figure in the US, assuming he is confirmed by the Senate. The position has been empty since it was created in 2010 as part of the Dodd-Frank Act, although former Fed governor, Daniel Tarullo, held the role de facto.
Quarles seems likely to be an option whom both Democratic and Repub
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart