The chair of the Federal Reserve has been urged by a member of the US Senate to take action to remove 12 board members of one of the country’s largest banks, claiming inadequate penalties have led to executives believing they are “bullet proof”.
The Fed’s Janet Yellen, who appeared for a second day of Senate hearings on July 13, said the US central bank would take action against Wells Fargo – currently embroiled in an accounts scandal – if the results of its own investigation warranted such a r
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart