The Central Bank of Armenia has announced it will drop its highest-denomination banknote and introduce a new lower-denomination note when it prints its new series.
In a statement released by the central bank earlier this month, it says it has discussed a number of details surrounding the new series – including substrate choice, security features and potential design aspects – with academics and members of the Armenian Apostolic Church.
In considering other banks’ international experience, as
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession